Friday, December 17, 2010

It Wasn't Me

Heh. I just saw a news story about a guy who threatened to eat President Obama.

Considering the guy's from Pennsylvania, and I have made repeated threats to commit acts of cannibalism, I thought I should clarify.

It wasn't me.

See, I threatened to eat the militant vegans if they interfere with my carnivorous appetites. Barack Obama is not a vegan. (I've seen enough pictures of him chowing down to know.) So, while I'm mildly amused that someone would threaten to "cut [Obama's] meat from his bones and put them in the oven," then "sit down at the table and start eating," I repeat:

It wasn't me.

Though if he lets his tubby wife get carried away with her healthy eating kick and come after my bacon double-cheeseburger... well... they're both fair game, then.

1 comment:

Matt said...

As a Pennsylvanian, I also must declare my innocence.