Tuesday, January 12, 2010

John McCain "Wouldn't Know" About Palin Vetting

Via The Atlantic:

John McCain was interviewed by Matt Lauer about accusations from the new book "Game Change", by Hark Halperin and John Heileman, that Sarah Palin wasn't properly vetted for the VP nomination. McCain's response?

I wouldn't know. The fact is that I'm proud of Sarah Palin, I'm proud of the campaign we waged, she energized our party, she will be a major factor in American politics in the future, and I'm proud of our campaign--

---snip---

I wouldn't know what the sources are, nor care. I do know--I do know that I'm proud of my campaign, I'm proud of Sarah Palin, I'm proud of the job that we did, and I will always be grateful for having her has my running mate and the support we got from millions of Americans. Okay? I am not gonna spend time looking back over what happened over a year ago when we've got two wars to fight, 10 percent unemployment in my state, and things to do. I'm sorry, you'll have to get others to comment on it.

Two-faced old weasel. I'm glad you lost. And I'm glad you'll be too damn old to try again next time. At least with President Obama, I'm getting exactly what I expected (not what I wanted, but what I expected). YOU, on the other hand, have been a stunning disappointment.

1 comment:

Thats Right said...

I got no other way to do this...

http://www.thats-right.com/rapid-fire-rightness/2010/1/13/nothing-intelligent-will-come-from-this-post.html