Monday, October 11, 2010

Remember the dancing internet baby?

Yeah. Me, too. He ain't on this post.

So... I'm reading DemocraticUnderground today. (That's me... dragging through the slime pits of the innerwebs so you don't have to. You're welcome.) I find a surprising, nay SHOCKING, discussion thread where a DU member is lamenting "dry humping" as a dance style.

Huh. Who knew the progressives had their share of self-righteous prigs?

ANYWAY, one of the responses had a link. To this.

Content warning: People with real morals and some basic sense of decency will probably be upset at the video. If you're not... don't read my blog anymore. I don't want your kind around here.




My question is:

IN WHAT FUCKING ALTERNATE REALITY IS THIS OK?!

Seriously. There are grown damn women in the video encouraging this... even bending down to let TODDLERS dry hump their asses.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Stuff like this makes me want to turn in my Membership Card from the human race. Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to America where anything goes. In California a woman wanted to marry a rock!

For me, this article is just about child abuse by the parents.