Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TURBACONDUCKEN!

Oh. My. God. I think I just came a little. Seriously.


TURBACONDUCKEN! Step-by-step. MmmMmm. The comments are hilarious, too. My favorites:

Jim Frost: I showed this to my wife and her response was, “Why
not just stuff it in a pig?” My wife is a genius.

I agree, Jim. Your wife IS a genius. Stuff it in a pig and PIT ROAST it for a day. Mmmmmmmmm.

Bob The Chef: The raw product is disgusting, but the final product
leaving the oven is so gorgeous, it makes me want to smother a
vegan in it.

I like the way you think, Bob.

All joking aside, I want to do this. Oh my GAWD, I want to do
this. But more... I want to start with sausage stuffing (in bacon), in a chicken (in bacon), in a duck (in bacon), in a turkey (in bacon), in a pig... in a roasting pit. Get a big ol' pit full of coals and cook it like a caveman! Oh, my!

If I can figure out where I can dig a pit, it's on.

Ahhhhhhhh. Bite me, Peta.

No comments: