Saturday, December 5, 2009

JOANNA KRUPA - One More Petapeople With More Boobs Than Brains

It's Rule 5 Sunday again!

Polish born Joanna Krupa is one of the world's top models with good reason... the woman is simply stunning.




She's been featured in Maxim and Playboy, and appeared on Dancing With The Stars


And she's also working with Peta.

That's right... Peta has found yet another star with more boobs than brains to get nekkid in their never-ending campaign to help the critters. As always, Peta has to go above and beyond alienating normal folks trying to get their point across. This time, it's the Catholics they're pissing off. The Catholic League has come out against her "Angels For Animals" ad. But WHY? Surely the Catholics can't be against humane treatment of animals?!



Oh. That explains the outrage.
For the record, I'm not a Catholic. I don't happen to believe in god. Nevertheless, I can see exactly why this ad is considered offensive and inappropriate. But apparently, the reasons are lost on the latest brainiac to bare all. Ms. Krupa's take on it?
"I am a proud Catholic and I am sure God is looking down shaking His head in
disagreement with the Catholic League's comments."
Oh. Alrighty then. Any other bits of wisdom from on high you'd like to share?
"In my heart I know that Jesus would never condone the suffering that results
when dogs and cats are allowed to breed."
Now, you see... statements like that are exactly what I had in mind when I titled this blog. I feel stupider just for having read it.
I'm officially convinced. To become a Petapeople, your IQ must be inversely proportional to your bra size.


---------------------------
Thanks again to The Other McCain for the R5S link!
If you've come from there, Welcome! Please check out the rest of the blog! And enjoy your Rule 5 Sunday!

No comments: