Saturday, December 26, 2009

Keira Knightley Can't Cook

Keira Knightley has been taking heat from the tabloids for years over her weight. Accusations of eating disorders (or being Natalie Portman's late-afternoon shadow) have hounded her, and even made her worry for her career.

Turns out there's a simple explanation...



She can't cook.

In a recent interview, Keira says:

"I am not the best cook in the world. I have tried, but I really am
hopeless. I can cook maybe one dish. But even then, if you ate it, you'd
probably end up with food poisoning. Recently, a friend explained how to make an
eggplant bake. I brought it out of the oven in this beautiful bowl - and dropped
it. It smashed all over the kitchen, and I burst into tears. Which is why I will
ask Santa for some easy-to-understand cook books."


Someone should tell her she can afford take out.

Otherwise, people should let her be. From what I can tell, she's always been skinny. Some people are just naturally that way. And if she can't cook, that will only aggravate the problem.

In fact, almost every picture I found when doing this post showed her looking too thin.
Almost.






See... She looks fine. Give the girl a break. And the number for her nearest Domino's.




Enjoy your Rule 5 Sunday.

Thanks as always to The Other McCain for the Rule 5 Sunday linky love!

This week I managed a three-fer threeway threesome TRIFECTA! Check out my other R5S posts! Here's a dose of Pam Anderson, and some Faux-nekkid protesters for ya!

And remember to keep an eye on the NEW The Other McCain site. Looks like it's coming together nicely!
----------------
Thanks for coming! While you're here, please check out the rest of my blog... see what Makes My Brain Itch!

1 comment:

Deuce Geary said...

I once read she eats like a horse but can't gain weight!